Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Hawaii Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What petition is better to my son's dad?

if you now have a green card, you can petition your son's dad assuming …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Is it better to apply for a name change before or after my green card interview?

Your name can be changed as part of the green card process.  If you …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

how long does it take for a baby in phillippines with an american father to become a us citizen?

The citizenship for a child of a US citizen born abroad is automatic.  The …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago