Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Georgia Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do in order to make KCC send payment information to USCIS and get my green card?

Follow up with the USCIS office and keep following up.  Make an infopass appointment.  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 months ago

Student visa denial

Nothing gets voided if you do not violate the terms and conditions of your …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 months ago

How do I claim residency again in the U.S.?

It will be automatic since you never lost your citizenship when you were abroad.  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago