Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Delaware Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do for marriage fraud on a green card holder

So what exactly is your question in this situation if you have already contacted …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

If I'm already in the US will I be able to receive authorization to work (H1B)?

You can change status to H-1B if a petition on your behalf is approved.� …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What to do if I am here in the US working on L1B and my wife is on L2, working on an EAD based on her L2 status?

Hello. Unfortunately, she cannot work once she is no longer an L2. Even if …

Kazmi And Sakata Attorneys At Law answered 7 years ago

If a person grew up in the US but has no ID or birth certificate and cannot prove their residency, are they legally a citizen?

Growing up does not equal being a natural citizen (someone who is born in …

Ahluwalia Law P. C. answered 8 years ago