Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New DC Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

My girl friend is a US citizen and i am from India we plan to marry soon what should be our best option.

The most appropriate way to do it is to marry abroad and then have …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Can I file I-130 through my sister, while having an approved I-140 through employment

You cannot file I-130 and I-485 simultaneously if the I-130 is filed by a …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Ending/removing my derivative asylee status, and returning to my country, after divorce.

It should not cause you any problems in your home country.  If you do …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

I am out of status due to the fact that my former lawyer did not take the necessary steps.

You would need to provide more documentation about when and where you submitted your  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago