Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Connecticut Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

If my wife and I have been here is the 33 years on a valid green card, what is the process for obtaining citizenship?

As long as the conditions for naturalization have been satisfied, the process of applying …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What to do about a I-130?

An I-130 form helps a relative immigrate to the United States. Eligible family members …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What to do about an extended I-751 and an expired green card?

The I-751s can take about 7 months, but depends on the Service Center. You …

Kazmi And Sakata Attorneys At Law answered 6 years ago