Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Alabama Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

If I'm going to apply for my wife to immigrate to the US and she is currently a Jamaican citizen but work in the Cayman Islands, which address should I …

You should indicate her current residence address on the petition.  However, for interview purposes, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago