Ask a Immigration / Naturalization Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Immigration / Naturalization Legal Questions & Answers

Is it legal to work for 2 employers, 1 full time and 1 part-time, while on H1B?

You can work two jobs but both employers have to have an approved H-1B …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 days ago

What's the minimum time that I need to spend in my home country to comply with section 212e?

it does not need to be continuous time but it is counted in the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 13 days ago