Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Washington Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

If I'm 16, how can I divorce my dad because he is a convicted child abuser and I was one of his victims?

It's not actually called a divorce... but you can take steps, with the assistance …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

If my boyfriend's ex-wife is trying to take their children to another state, how can we can stop her?

He needs to look at his custody and visitation agreement with his ex wife …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago