Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Virginia Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do if I just found out my ex took our daughter out of state without letting me know?

I can surely understand how alarming this could be but it really depends on …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What to do if my pay is being garnished for child support, but my employer is not sending the money in?

The consequences for the employer are spelled out in the original Income Deduction Order.  There …

Gregory T. Buckley, Attorney At Law answered 6 years ago