Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Virginia Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Do I need permission to take my son out of state for vacation?

As long as there is no formal custody agreement in effect or a divorce …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

If I want a divorce and we agree to shared custody, can I still get child support?

Please get legal help.  Virginia uses overnight totals in their calculations of child support. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

adult kid 18 still in high school, living at home, am I required to provide health insurance

No, you are able to keep your child on your health insurance until they …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Will a judge award me full custody in a divorce if I discover that my wife is engaging in S M practices?

Her sexual practices, fidelity, intimate life, etc. *may* impact on custody but doesn't have …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago