Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Vermont Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Can I involuntarily terminate my mother's parental rights?

If you mean can you become emancipated, no this is not a process wherein …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

If someone has financially supported a child but isn't a family member, can they get visitations?

Under the laws of most states in this country only parents and sometimes grandparents …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What age do you need to be to move out of your parents house?

Under the laws of all states in this country, a parent is required to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What will happen if I don't send my son back to his dad's in another state?

Since you have a child custody order, then you should immediately petition the issuing …

Ahluwalia Law Professional Corporation answered 7 years ago