Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Utah Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Can I deny my ex-husband visitation?

You cannot unilterally (on your own; without a court order) deny him visitation, and …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Do you factor in alimony when determining the amount of child support?

The Utah statute states that income from all sources is to be considered in …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

If my ex takes my tax refund, can I withhold child support until reimbursed?

No, you cannot withhold your child support payment. The fact is that such a payment is …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

What can I do if my teen doesn't want to visit her mother for Spring break?

The only other thing you can do, other than make him go, is to …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 6 years ago