Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Pennsylvania Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Can an employee be fired for not having child care?

You are not being fired for not having child care: you are being fired …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 month ago

Can my children's father's parental rights be terminated involuntarily or voluntarily?

He can voluntarily give up his aprental rights so long as the court does …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago