Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Oklahoma Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

can my ex husband authorize others to pick up childre from school?

Yes, he can do this as long as the terms of his custody (e.g. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If my husband and I agree on a custody arrangement, can a judge override it?

Call you local Bar Association and ask if there is an attorney referral service …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Iv been separated from my wife for 4 months, n now she got pregnant buy another man, what rites do I have?

Since you are still married and your wife is pregnant, she could potentially file …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If I'm divorced with split 50/50 custody, if my ex-wife lost her job can she get child support?

It is difficult to give guidance without reading the marital settlement agreement and the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago