Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New New Jersey Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Can I lose custody of my kids if I am in a different state in sober living?

If you have custody of the children, as you indicate, but you have left …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

will child support amount decrease, be recalculated when a child lives away at college

What does your Stipulation of Settlement state?  The law in New Jersey seems to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Could my kids live with me?

A court will consider what is in the best interest of the children when …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

Can a 15 year old decide with which parent they want to live with?

In the majority states a minor child cannot choose with which parent they want to live. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago