Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Nevada Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

How can I go about getting my child suport payments reduced?

There are 2 options regarding getting child support payments reduced - to enter into …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Can I modify my visitation request if I have not yet been to court

Your visitation request can be modified whether or not you have gone to court.  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

What to do if I'm trying to move out of state and I'm trying to take my daughter with me?

Unless there is a court order precluding you from taking your minor child with …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago