Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Nebraska Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

If my son's mother passed and his grandmother took him to another city, how do I get custody?

The way to get custody of your child is to consult with a family …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What can I do if my girlfriend and I are having a baby and she jumps town and moves to another state?

Not sure if you want a child. If so you have to go through …

Roberts Law Group answered 7 years ago