Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Nebraska Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

I was married 23 years divorced 11 my 15 year olds father passed How am I able to collect remaining child support if he was remarried?

I am so sorry for your child's loss.  When you negotiated the divorce/custod/support settlement …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Does the non-custodial parent need to give a reasonable notice as to when they plan to take the children for 6 weeks during the summer?

"Reasonable" is never good language for a custody provision in a Stipulation of Settlement …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago