Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Maryland Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Can my wife take my kids out of state without my consent?

Since there does not currently exist any court order prohibiting either of you from …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Can a stepfather that has no parental rights over their stepchild tell that child's school of legal problems the child is having?

Actually, unless the legal problems are under seal or order from a court barring …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If a women is pregnant and does not want the father to have any rights, what can she do?

The policy under the laws of all states in this country is to have …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago