Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Louisiana Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

If my ex-wife wants the kids to attend private school but I can't afford it, can she make me pay for it?

A judge may side with her to order the kid to go to private …

Roberts Law Group answered 7 years ago

If my son recently died, what are my rights to continue to see my grandchild?

In LA, grandparents may be awarded visitation rights if their child (the parent of the grandchild …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What can I do if I pay child support but for the last month my ex won't let me see the children because she is mad at me?

Child support and child visitation are mutually exclusive. Your ex spouse cannot prevent you …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago