Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Louisiana Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

If two parents agree on the needs of their children can it be undone?

Please take the document to an attorney who needs to review it in light …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

will anyone take my case?

Since money is an issue, see if you qualify for Legal Aid or else see …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If I'm locked up are my child support payments reduced?

Typically no, they would not be reduced. Courts usually only reduce your payments (on …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

Can a father get visitation if he has abandoned his child for over 3 years?

COurts are always in favor of parental involvement in a child's life and try …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago