Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Kentucky Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

If my son is getting a divorce, can his wife move their children to another state without his consent?

Unless there is a court order preventing her from doing this, an adult who …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What can I do about my 9 year old son who is becoming increasingly abusive to his younger siblings??

I seriously doubt that it is true that the police have instructed you to …

Hurr Law Office PC answered 6 years ago