Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Idaho Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Can I take my 10 year old to another state?

Until you file, you can take your children anywhere that you want. However, once …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Divorce Decree

Unless the divorce decree says that your visitation rights are somehow limited while your …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago