Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Georgia Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

I wanted to know if child support can take my settlement check

No, your check cannot be taken for what I assume is his child support …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

Can I appoint guardianship of my daughter in my Will if I have full custody?

Even though you do not trust your daughter's mother to care for her if …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

What can I do if my daughter no longer wishes to see her father for his custodial time?

Your daughter's father can ask the court to hold you in contempt if you are intentionally interferring …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago