Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Delaware Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

If I am married but separated have been separated for 5 years, can my unborn baby have biological father's name instead of my husband's?

You can put your married name, your maiden name, or the biological father's name on …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

What legally am I able to do to get as far away from my parents as possible?

New Jersey has no formal emancipation laws on the books and so it is …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago