Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Arizona Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

What can I do if my wide is a vegan and is confusing my kids' eating habits?

You can't do anything other than explain to your kids why you think mom …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

Can I move my kids out of state if I'm seperating from my husband?

If there is no court order now in effect, than you you can take …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago


If your decree is silent regarding any travel limitations, then you can travel anywhere …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

What do I need to do when the mother of my son is trying to move him across the country?

Unfortunately, this is not an unusual situation in family law.  A negligent parent often …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If my husband and I are getting divorced, is child support mandatory if neither party is requesting it?

Child support is not mandatory.  If you can agree on everything, you may not …


Law Office Of Anne Brady answered 2 years ago