Ask a Child Custody, Support, Adoption Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Alabama Child Custody, Support, Adoption Legal Questions & Answers

Can I get a DNA test done through my divorce?

Well, yes, generally you can.  It can be court ordered and requested by your …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

How do I take my ex to court for contempt for not paying our my daughter's college tuition?

For contempt of court against your ex, you need to file an Order to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If my husband and I are still married, can I take my 2 minor children out of the state without his permission?

Even though you are still married, has either one of you filed for divorce and/or …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago