Ask a Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Nebraska Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Legal Questions & Answers

I had my wife served with divorce papers while I was in jail do i need to still show up

No, if the person who filed a court case, including for divorce, fails to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

What do I do if my ex-husband has not complied with terms of the divorce?

You can pursue contempt of court against your ex.  File with the court an …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago