Ask a Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Montana Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Legal Questions & Answers

Can I modify my divorce decree?

IF he had the pension at thee time of your divorce, it might be …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

How do I get a divorce

You can file your petition for dissolution of marriage with the court where you …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

Can a divorce be denied if one wants to go to counseling and the other doesn't?

Since all 50 states recognize "no-fault" divorce, it's just about impossible for a spouse who does …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If filing for divorce, what happens if the spouse being served cannot be found or refuses to sign?

When a spouse refuses to sign divorce papers, the filing spouse can get what …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago