Ask a Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Missouri Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Legal Questions & Answers

Do I have to refinance my house or sell after divorce

If you are awarded (given) the house, you will likely have to refinance if …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 months ago

If I have an order of protection against me and I'm somewhere first but the petitioner shows up later, do I have to leave?

Yes, you'd have to leave, unfortunately, assuming this is the typical order of protection. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 months ago

Can a wife with legal general power of attorney sign her husband's name to a no-fault divorce?

No, you cannot, because the power of attorney comes with a "fiduciary duty" or …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 months ago