Ask a Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Idaho Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Legal Questions & Answers

What to do if my wife wants me to move out of the house?

Hopefully, you have retained the services of an attorney to protect your interests.  Your …

VANJOHNSON LAW FIRM, L.L.C. answered 6 years ago

If I get divorced, what am I entitled to?

Under the laws of all states in this country you are entitled to in …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

Can marrying a man with a criminal record effect me and my son?

Yes, in some circumstances it can. For example, you may not be able to …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago