Ask a Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Idaho Divorce, Marriage, Alimony Legal Questions & Answers

can a person that is legally separated purchase property without putting spouse's name on loan and/or title to property?

If you are separated with no intent to reunite, the property you purchase is …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

If my wife and I had a fight and she is telling me to get out of the house, do I have the right to stay?

You can't be made to leave your marital home you have as much right …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

Does money received through a death in a community property state, also get split in a divorce?

Money recieved through an inheritance (or any other assets for that matter so reoeved), …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago