Ask a Wills, Trusts, Probate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Wyoming Wills, Trusts, Probate Legal Questions & Answers

If someone dies without a will, or power of attorney in place, who would be able to do or say what happens to said persons property etc...

First of all, assets such as retirement or insurance proceeds, pass outside of probate. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If my father has left specific amounts to 3 grandchildren in his Will, what happens if there isn't enough money left to cover this?

Sorry to hear about your father. If your father's estate is not sufficient to pay …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago