Ask a Wills, Trusts, Probate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Virginia Wills, Trusts, Probate Legal Questions & Answers

After a beneficiary relinquishes their rights can they change their minds?

The letter she signed may have expressed her thinking or intention then, but it …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 months ago

when there is no will, who gets the property when theres a older sister and younger brother

If your mother was not married when she passed away and the two of …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 months ago

I would like to know if it's possible to leave my house to my fiance?

If there was no mortgage, you could easily do this. With a mortgage though, …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 months ago

Do the children from a previous marriage have rights to their deceased father's estate?

A parent may disinherit their children. Therefore, if this father specifically left them out …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 months ago