Ask a Wills, Trusts, Probate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Oklahoma Wills, Trusts, Probate Legal Questions & Answers

Joint property of my father and uncle to be divided between 3 cousins in the absence of a will?

I am a lawyer in CT and practice in this area of the law.  …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 years ago