Ask a Wills, Trusts, Probate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Kentucky Wills, Trusts, Probate Legal Questions & Answers

Should my sister and I allow my mothers husband to add his name to the deed of her house or residence?

1) Yes, it will affect the will. A will can only leave or dispose …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 months ago

If an executor dies after estate was settled but an issue concerning estate arises, who is the executor?

A spouse of a deceased executor is under NO obligation to step in and …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 months ago

If a sibling's name is on their deceased mother's bank account, is it their or the estate's?

If he was not merely a signatory to the account (someone given the power …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 months ago