Ask a Wills, Trusts, Probate Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
How Can We Help You?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

New Hawaii Wills, Trusts, Probate Legal Questions & Answers

If the date isn't filled in on a trust amendment, is it valid?

Yes, it would be valid. The date was filled in by the notary, so …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 months ago

What would an illegitimate child, who never met nor was acknowledged be entitled to from the child's biological father death?

If the father has a will which leaves all his property to specifically identified …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 months ago

How to get appointed to administer an estate?

Contact the probate court, explain your relationship, and state you want to be appointed …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago