Ask a Employment And Labor Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Nebraska Employment And Labor Legal Questions & Answers

What are my rights to take my vacation time instead of unpaid time off?

If they already approved it, as you indicate, then they are required to honor …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 months ago

If a corporation has one employee in a state, do all employees fall under that state's labor law?

Labor law is local: EACH employee is governed by the labor laws of the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 months ago

Is it illegal for my employer to not give me my final paycheck if I quit voluntarily?

You can sue your former employer for breach of contract / account stated. Your …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

I unknowingly signed a non-competition clause and now im looking at getting a new job in a similar field. Can I do this?

You did not, from a legal perspective, "unknowingly" sign the clause if it was …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 months ago

My husband was terminated and his employer is refusing to pay him his vacation/sick time.

Your husband can sue his employer for breach of contract / account stated. His …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago