Ask a Employment And Labor Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Idaho Employment And Labor Legal Questions & Answers

Can I cash a partial check or will it forfeit my right to pursue the remaining wages

Cashing a partial payment of your claim only gives up the rest of the …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 months ago

Can an employer mandate undershirt color

Absent an employment contract or union agreement to the contrary, a business can set …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

Can your job change your wage while on light duty?

Yes, they can, because there is no right to light duty (unless you have …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 months ago

My contract was terminated because my husband is a felon.

It is, unfortunately, completely legal unless your contract guaranteed employment for a fixed period …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 11 months ago