Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Washington Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

About fyi years ago

At this point, a warrant for your arrest has in all liklihood been issued. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If your driver's license was suspended and you move to another state, will the suspension affect the ability to obtain a new driver's license there?

Through somethigng called the "Intertstate Driver's License Compact", if a person's license is revoked …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

How can I postpone my arraignment for a first-time DUI charge?

Most judges will allow you time to hire a private lawyer or meet with …


Law Offices Of John R. Bernardo III answered 2 years ago

If I had a DUI 35 years ago when I was 20 years old, is it possible to have this expunged from my record?

In some staes DUI convictions can be expunged, however in others theywill  cannot. In …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

How do I know if my case was a deferred sentence or probationary?

If you know your case number, you can go to the court and ask …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago