Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Vermont Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

Is property that I owned before marriage at risk if my husband has an accident driving my car or his truck?

If you owned a home prior to your marriage and the title is still …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago

If I got a DUI and need to leave the country for 2 weeks, can I still go?

It is probably best for you to go and to seek help from an …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 9 years ago

What rights do teens have in Vermont, to contest being issued citations for possession of alcohol?

As to the search of the vehicle.  When a car is stationary, an officer …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 years ago