Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New New Mexico Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

What should I do if I was cited for an MIP and have a trial set for next month?

There are a couple of things that you should do.  First, if you can …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 7 years ago

If I am on probation for DWI and was given an ETG that will be positive, what do I do now?

Well it appears that you have violated the terms and conditions of your probation.  First, …

Pietryga Law Office answered 7 years ago

What to do if I'm 22 years old and was charged with aggravated DWI, open container, and driving reckless?

You have been charged with a host of very serious criminal offenses which can …

Law Office Of Kevin Bessant & Associates answered 8 years ago

After an out of state DUI, am I required to have an ignition interlock installed on my car before they will issue me a license?

Only the state that issued your license can impose restrictions on it.  Moreover, the …

Pietryga Law Office answered 8 years ago

If I don't choose to contest the revocation of my driver's licence what happens?

Request the hearing.  If you do not the DMV will automatically suspend your driving …

Pietryga Law Office answered 8 years ago