Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New New Mexico Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

Statute of limitations for a DWI violation from 1996?

The statute of limitations in a criminal case has to do with the time …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If I got a subpoena to go to court as a witness to an accident, do I have to go if the subpoena was improperly served? .

You are advised to appear for the testimony. While you are technically right in …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

How can I protect my assets from a liability lawsuit judgment?

There is no good way to protect your assets from a DUI/DWI judgment IF …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

How can I get a 14 year old DWI removed from my record?

If this DWI/DUI was in California, and you were chargedd with a Misdemeanor, then …

LAW OFFICES OF BARRY I. BESSER answered 6 years ago