Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New New Jersey Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

If I have driver's license in one state and got a DUI in another, do the charges transfer?

Unfortunately, they will transfer. The reason is because of the National Driver Register (NDR) …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

Is the violation of an ordinance consdiered to be a crimanal offense?

It is not a criminal offense. It will not disappear overtime. It is an ordinance but …

Law Offices Of John G. Ducey,PC answered 6 years ago