Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Montana Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

Can a minor be charged with Minor in Possession with no alcohol in the vehicle and measuring

Most states have what is known as a "zero tolernce" policy when it comes …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

What to do about an MIP?

Based upon what you have written about the MIP charge which if convicted of …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

If I received an MIP ticket and the state code section number is wrong, can the ticket be dropped?

Hello.  In order to respond, of course, I would need to know the full …

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Associates PLLC answered 7 years ago

What happens if the police found my purse with a little bit of weed in it and my school ID?

The problem for law enforcement with trying to cite you for the offense that …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 years ago

Can I take DUI classes in another state?

It could not hurt.  There are a couple of issues here.  First, the court …

Pietryga Law Office answered 8 years ago