Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Mississippi Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

How can I have this removed from my record?

In MS, you can get the conviction "expunged". An expungement allows someone to clear …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

If I was recently charged with a DUI, what can I do to beat it?

I would strongly suggest that you seek help from an attorney as soon as possible. …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

If I got an out of state DUI 3 years ago, can I have the charge expunged or sealed from my record?

In Mississippi DUI is excluded from expungement because multiple DUI  convictions with 5 years …

The Law Office Of Byron Mobley answered 6 years ago