Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Maryland Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

What happens if you refuse a breathalyzer test?

Refusing a DUI test can be tempting, however the possible consequences of refusing to submit …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 1 year ago

I have a court date in June 21 but my visa expire on may 6 What should I do?

Ask the court clerk if you can make a telephone appearance instead of being …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 2 years ago

If a guest in your home has become too drunk to drive, can you detain them against their will if they insist on driving?

No, you may not: doing so could easily be kidnapping or false imprisonment. The …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

How do I get my DUI expunged from 7 years ago?

Some states do not allow for the expungment of DUI's, however some do and …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago