Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

Helping 20 Million Americans a Year for 20 Years. FREE!
Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential

Call us today for a free consultation (855) 466-5776

New Louisiana Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

My fiance has a court date.

Your fiance could try calling the court clerk to see if the hearing can …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 3 years ago

What to do if I was involved in a car accident and was charged with DWI?

You have two different issues. The first is the criminal case.  If they don't have …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 5 years ago

What to do if I received a DUI almost 2 years ago and totaled both my vehicle along with another vehicle?

Yes, I would get an attorney that is well versed in the process in …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 6 years ago

What to do if my son got pulled over for swerving and failed the field sobriety test but blew 0.0?

Hello. Your son needs attorney counsel and you are unwise to post details of …

Tricia Dwyer Esq & Associates PLLC answered 7 years ago