Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Iowa Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

What will happen if I was subpeonaed as witness in criminal OWI case against a friend?

You are not automatically liable for the car's contents, but if the evidence shows …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 8 months ago

What to do if I was charged with public intoxication because I wandered into my neighbor's apartment by mistake and they turned me in?

If your neighbors rescind or retract what they said, they could face potential liability …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 4 years ago

Can the authorities bring me to a public place and then cite me for public intoxication?

It depends on the rules of that state which vary.  Most states require that …

Law Office Of Richard Southard answered 4 years ago