Ask a Dui / Dwi Lawyer

Ask a Lawyer. No obligation, answers to your legal questions.

New Delaware Dui / Dwi Legal Questions & Answers

Out of state DUI From 3 years ago. Home state is now trying to suspend license

Delaware has a Driver's License Compact which means that any licensing authority (DMV) of …

FreeAdvice Contributing Attorney answered 10 years ago